Saturday, October 27, 2007

The ka-ADIKan in me…

“Nanay mo adik, Tatay mo adik, Boyfriend mo adik…”

Best word that can describe me… ADIK. Hehehehe… I’m not the usual addict. I mean I am not a drug user, smoker, drinker or anything. Pero even if I don’t do those things, I act as if I use drugs or whatever. Hehehe…

I like to talk about random things.

I concur with what I heard on the radio. The dj said that “di mo kasalanan na mahirap ka pero kasalanan mo kung mamatay ka ng mahirap”. How poor is poor? Being poor can also be shown on different aspects not only being financially or materially poor but other things like spiritually poor, socially poor, intellectually poor, and economically poor.

Those who are economically deprived:
+Land tillers
+Fisherman
+Scavengers

Those who are deprived of fundamental political, cultural or religious rights:
+Cultural minority
+The so called “political prisoners”
+Religious minorities

They are just few examples of what is poor. At our Theology, Lay Apostolate and NSTP I had chance to know and interact with those who are called “poor”. It’s a wake up call for me to comprehend that I am very fluky to have this kind of life. Yes, I am lucky I’m able to eat 3 times a day, go to an exclusive school and so forth. But it also frustrates me that even if I have this kind of life I am not able to help the les fortunate people. Well I kind of help them by praying every night. This is how my prayer goes “Sana ang mayaman tumulong sa mahirap at ang mahirap ay yumaman”. Haha wasak!!. Pero tama naman eh. Those who are “rich”, it means rich spiritually, emotionally, socially etc, they could help those who are “poor”.

Being poor are not hindrance to success.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bakit walang ROCHESTRA? Bwiset!! Nagkaroon na ng 2 bakit walang kasunod?... leche!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natapos ang Octoberfest na hindi ako nakakapunta leche!!... well pipol of the philippines pa lang ako... hehehe

No comments: