Sept.22Anyways, while waiting, I went to the library (Naks!!) to browse some books. It was supposed to start at 4:00 p.m., but it started around 6:00 p.m.
The first performer was a SCC band, Shallmar and the Extra Pilots. I’ve seen them before at our orientation where they also performed. They were good there, but in the concert, they didn’t perform that well. They sang “Nakakabaliw,” a P.O.D. song, and an original composition that they will use for the Juicy Fruit contest. The male violinist/vocalist's eyes were nakatirik ala Undertaker while singing!
The next band was Pedicab. Diego Mapa (vocalist) was the only original member present there. It’s funny how he sang, jumped, and danced. They performed “Dizzy Boy,” “Konti na Lang,” “Dito Tayo Sa Dilim,” and another song that I didn’t know.
The next performers were Mojofly. While they were setting up, the audience was already excited! The guys wanted to see Lougee (vocalist), and us girls were excited to see Ali (drummer). As Lougee stepped on the stage, you could hear screams! They performed “Minamalas,” “Thank You,” “Mata,” and “Choose.” I’ve seen Lougee perform before and I was shocked by how much she had improved—she now dances ala Aia de Leon! Naku, 'yung mga katabi kong lalaki, ang lilibog! Low-waist kasi 'yung pants ni Lougee, tapos 'pag nagtataas siya ng kamay, umaangat 'yung damit niya… Tuwang-tuwa ang mga loko!
Afte
Next band was Up Dharma Down—another favorite! Maganda pala si Armi (vocalist), kahit medyo chubby siya. When they performed, medyo umambon. It’s funny kasi nag-sorry siya sa amin—well, hindi naman niya kasalanan 'yun, 'di ba? They performed “Oo,” “Pag-agos,” and two songs that I didn’t know. She’s cute while performing. Ang astig talaga ng “Oo,” nakaka-in love…
After that, I left. Meron pang Dicta License at Stonefree, pero 'di ko masyado type 'yun, at kumpleto na araw ko kasi nakita ko na si ALI!!!
I was very tired, but I couldn’t sleep. I fixed my room and decorated it. I slept around 12:00 a.m. I also texted my blockmate Irene—nagso-sorry ako sa kanya… I’ll tell you why later…
0 comments:
Post a Comment