Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Psychulasa Concert ’06-Arts and Music Festival


Sept.22
I thought this event will be cancelled because of the heavy rain around 4:00pm. I’m wearing my school uniform because my last class is 3:30 and at the ticket the concert should start at 4:00. Anyways, while waiting I went to the library(Naks!!) to browse some books. It should start on 4:00pm but it started around 6:00pm. The first performer is a SCC band. Shallmar and the extra pilots. I’ve seen them before in our orientation were they also performed. They were good there, but in the concert they didn’t perform well. Theysang “Nakakabaliw” “P.O.D.” song and some original composition that they will use for the Juicy Fruit Contest. The male violinist, vocalist eyes were “nakatirik” ala Undertaker while singing. The next band is Pedicab. Diego Mapa (vocalist) is the only original member there. It’s funny how he sings, jump and dance. They perform “Dizzy Boy”, “Konti na Lang”, “Dito Tayo Sa Dilim” and another song that I don’t know. The next performers were Mojofly. While fixing something the audience was already excited. The guys wanted to see Lougee(vocalist) and us girls love to see Ali (drummer). As lougee stepped on the stage you’ll here screams. They perform “Minamalas”, “Thank You”. “Mata”, and “Choose”. I’ve seen Lougee perform before and I was shocked how she improved. She now dances ala Aia de Leon. Naku yung mga katabi kong lalaki ang lilibog. Low waist kasi yung pants ni Lougee tapos pag nagtataas siya ng kamay umaangat yung damit niya… Tuwang tuwa ang mga loko… After there performance kahit na medyo pagod si Ali, he gave effort to have some picture and talked with him. HAYYYY!!! Ang GWAPO nia talaga!!! Ano kaya ang pinakakain ng magulang niya? Kakaiba kasi siya… While si Lougee, hindi nagpapicture or what so ever… Pero I understand her. Next band Up dharma down another favorite. Maganda pala si Armi (vocalist) kahit medyo chubby siya. When they perform medyo umambon. It’s funny kasi nag sorry siya samin. Well, di naman niya kasalanan yun diba? They perform “Oo” “Pag-agos” and 2 songs that I don’t know. She’s cute while performing. Ang Astig talaga ng “oo” nakaka in love… After that I left. Meron pang Dicta License at Stone Free. Di ko masyado type yun and kompleto na araw ko nakita ko na si ALI!!!...

I was very tired. But I can’t sleep. I fixed my room, decorated it. I slept around 12:00pm. I also texted my blockmate Irene. Nag so-sorry ako sa kanya… I’ll tell later…

No comments: