Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Top 10 videos

These are my top 10. Meaning my favorite and I think the best for me in the OPM scene.
Top 10 videos
These are my top 10 videos.
1) Ang Huling Elbimbo- The video speaks for the song. I mean the song has great lyrics so the video is just a narration of the song. I also chose it for the number 1 spot because it won several music video awards here and outside the country.
2) Gemini- May pagka theater effect ito. I love the Romeo and Juliet theme. I love the lines that Yan Yuzon(Romeo) and Ina Feleo(Juliet) tell. Even if there is a scene that Yan and Ina acts, still, the Sponge Cola boys were not eaten by the acting of the two. They perform proficiently.

3) Tumatakbo- This is a video with 3D animation. The first OPM artist to venture in this 3D setting.
4) Sugod- Very simple yet elegant. They just have a black and lightning background and vigorous performance that makes this a superb video.

5) First of Summer- If you don’t know the band then you saw the video you might think it’s a foreign band. The video was astounding. I like the story that they made.
6) 241- Nakakakilig na video. Rico Blanco did something different here, kissing a girl. I like the story. It fits the song. Two guys for one girl.

7) Daliri- A bloodcurdling video.
8) Akap- inexplicable video. I can’t understand why Aia de Leon agreed on the 2 guys to get her inside in the trunk of the car
9) Paano nangyari yon? - A comical spoof of the fantastic videos, Akap, The Day You Said Goodnight and Sugod. I’m laughing hysterically when the plump vocalist was trying to copy the video “Akap” where he was placed at the trunk of the car. Obviously, he doesn’t fit on it.

10) Sa Uulitin- Very 80’s. It’s right for people like me who doesn’t exist at that time. It gives idea on how people in the 80’s dress, hairdos, place looks like.

No comments: