Tuesday, November 14, 2006

My Band World

My band World
Sept. 21
I like music. Band music. If you will go to our house you might see me in my room or anywhere and listening to radio, computer or IPod. I’m addicted to it. I buy albums from my favorite bands. I have:
· Palabas (First album bought)
· Mojofly “Now”
· Eraserheads Anthology
· Misbehaviors
· Nina Live!(Pirated)
· Versions and Beyond(Pirated)
· Take 2
· Rivermaya Greatest Hits
· Ultra Electro Magnetic Jam
· Beautiful Machines
· Ultra Electro Magnetic Pop
· Between the Stars and the Waves
· Mojofly 2 in 1
· Barbie-The Singles
· 5 on the Floor
· Transit (last album bought as of know)
And still want to have:
· Circus
· Cutter pillow
· Fragmented
· Embrace
· Blush
· And other E-heads album
When I was young I remember that I let my mother buy albums I like. I remember buying Britney Spears(1st album), Shades of Purple and Larusso to name a few. I’m also listening to April Boy’s songs, Jessa Zaragosa. Hahahaha… Now I can’t imagine myself listening to them. Now, I’m listening OPM pa rin pero, mga band na. Actually, kelan lang ako nakinig at bumili ng albums. I think just last year. How sad… Kelan lang din ako nakinig ng eraserheads songs. I mean I heard them before. But I’m still young and don’t have taste in music that much. Its like I know them, know their songs but doesn’t care much about them. Mabuti ang Rivermaya, buhay pa hanggang ngayon. At least nahabol ko pa sila. I also listen to other old bands like The Teeth, Alamid, The Dawn to name a few. Humahabol naman ako sa mga nalagpasan ko eh. Well its better late than sorry.

No comments: