Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Top 10 love songs

Top 10 Love songs
Top love songs from the bands.
1) Ako’y sa’yo at ika’y akin lamang- “At kung di ka Makita makikiusap ka’y Bathala na ika’y hanapin at sabihing ipaalala sa iyo ang nakalimutang sumpaan na ako’y sa’yo at ika’y akin lamang”
2) Dianetic-“Bawat halik ay tanda ng pangako na ako’y sa’yo at magiging akin lang sa puso at kaluluwa”
3) With A smile-“Lift your head baby don’t be scared of the things that will go along the way. You get by with a smile you can’t win at anything but you can try”.
4) Yakap Sa Dilim-Sandal mo sana ang ulo mo sa unan katawan mo’y aking kukumutan mga problema’y iyong malilimutan habang tayo’y magkayakap sa dilim”
5) You’ll be safe here- “Close you’re eyes dry your tears cause when everything seems unclear you’ll be safe here”
6) 214-“The world could die and everything may le still you shouldn’t cry. Cause time may pass and everything will last I’ll be by your side”
7) Pagkakamali-Hindi ko maintindihan alam kong nagkamali ako na di ko maamin ang totoo na ikaw ang pinka magandang pagkakamali ko”.
8) Forevermore- “You are just a dream that I once knew I never thought I’d be with you I just can’t compare you anything in this world I need to be is with you forevermore”.
9) Panalangin-“Panalangin ko sa habang buhay makapiling ka makasama ka yan ang panalangin ko”
10) Gemini-“Let me know if I’m doing this right let me know if my grip is too tight let me know if I can stay all of my life”

No comments: