Tuesday, November 14, 2006

SEM BREAK is OVER!!

Nov. 10

2nd sem. It’s so good to hear. I’m halfway through my journey being a college fresh woman. Time really runs fast. I remember how I struggle in meeting new friends in my first days. Now I have friends that I’m happy with. I learned a lot. Siguro dapat lang. the tuition fees is no joke. at first I don’t want to change our professors. Pero when I saw my Philosophy prof wahahaha!!! Ok lang… he’s handsome ha…
Wahahaha!!! Am I in love with my prof…?

Na-ah… hehehe hindi no… may itsura lang naman siya and almost all of my classmates like him so why do I make saw saw pa noh…
Let’s just say na I just make him a person to look forward to. I mean for example when I don’t like to go to my class and I know its his class, gaganahan akong pumasok. Or I will listen to him attentively because I like him… eh di mataas na grade ko nakikita ko pa siya…

No comments: