Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Stupidity

September 25
My block mates are my favorite block mates ever. They are my favorite because I never had a block mates before. They are my first. Anyways, I love what happened this day and whenever I think of it I laugh. It’s our Com. Arts make up class. This is what happened…:
1st Scene
Ms. Tadeo: Kindly take off what’s in your head. (Telling to Jessa, but she didn’t tell a name)
Jessa: (Look at her back)
Us: Tawanan
Why? Because siya ung may papel sa ulo na pinatatanggal ni Ms. Tadeo. Tingin pa siya sa likod… Wahahahahaha…
2nd Scene
Ms Tadeo: Where do chickens live?
Us: Cockpit
Farm
Land
Nest
Cage
Chikennery….
Hahahahaha…
We didn’t guess the right answer. It is coop.
What a stupid answers. But it’s funny…


"Anong sinabi ng iyong dibdib... anong kailangan mong marinig... Parang ganyan ganyan ganyan..."



No comments: