Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Top 10 songs when it’s like me-against-the-world mood
These are songs I love to listen when I’m down and depress.
1) With a smile-When I hear this song it reminds me to smile even if I have tons of problem around.
Lyrics that I love- “Lift your head baby don’t be scared of the things that will go along the way. You get by with a smile you can’t win at anything but you can try”.2) Akap- It relaxes me. I can listen to it hundred times. It gives a simple answer to my difficult question.
Lyrics that I love-“Nagtatanong bakit mahirap sumabay sa agos ng iyong mundo? Simple lang naman ang buhay kung ika’y matino”.3) Oo- Yung first sound pa lang na maririnig mo nakakarelax na. Samahan mo pa ng powerful voice ni Armi Mallari.
Lyrics that I love- “Malas mo ikaw ang natipuhan ko”4) Tuwing Umuulan at Kapiling ka- eraser head’s version. It makes me feel happy even it is about rain. Ang sarap pakinggan lalo na pag umuulan.
5) Burnout- Same with “Oo” 1st stanza pa lang nakakaloka na sa ganda.
Lyrics that I love-“oh kay tagal din kitang minahal”
6) 214- Love Bamboo’s voice and Rico’s songwriting there that makes my spirit uplift.
Lyrics that I love- “Am I real?” and “The world could die and everything may lie still you shouldn’t cry. Cause time may pass and everything will last I’ll be by your side”.7) Jeepney- Whenever I hear this song hindi pwedeng hindi ako maki sing along kay Yael so nakakalimutan kong may pproblema pa la ako.
Lyrics that I love- “kulay ng iyong ngiti at tikwas ng iyong buhok ang lambot ng iyong labi… ng iyong labi”8) Spolarium- I love it wheter it’s eraserheads or imago’s version. Nakakarelax, nakakaantok…
9) Ligaya- There was a time when I’m sad then Ligaya played on my radio, parang it tells me to feel “Ligaya” even if I have some dilemma.
10) Tuliro- Natatawa ako sa song na ito. Meon pang Hay… Tapos yung paulit ulit na pag sabi ng tuliro… if you can’t understand me buy Transit to find out. (hehehe nag promote)

No comments: