Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Under Crisis

I blame it on the world
So sad and so absurd
It’s my pride that fuels my lies
I have no where else to turn
Drop ashes from the burns
Comprised my life
Breaking down the walls
That’s dividing and keeping me from you
Racing out…
Screaming out your frustrations
Reaching out for a savior
I need a savior now
Is heaven around?
I’m calling out
I’m craving now
For a new dawn to descend my soul
I’m racing now
Chasing after my salvation
I’m tired of falling down


Sometimes I think that I’m worthless and restless. Feeling ko ang liit liit ko. Well maliit naman talaga ako. Feeling ko wala akong magawa, pwedeng gawin at maaring gawin. Natatakot akong mag try ng mga bagay dahil baka di ko kaya. Natatakot akong magkamali. Yeah, that’s the real me. Maliit, shy, feeling small, scared to make a mistake, feeling so worthless, magulo ang utak pero you can depend on me. I’m someone you can trust. You need to tell secrets to someone. I’m willing to listen and willing to lend my shoulders to cry on. Pero walang money matters ha…

No comments: