Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Radyong sira


“Ako’y maghihintay… maghihintay”

I’m still quite disappointed about Campus Radio became Barangay LS. Until now I’m hoping that it will return to its original format. But I’m having second thoughts because of their slogan “Forever”.

“Alam mo bang nalilito gulong gulo di nagbibiro”

That these djs still remain on that station even though the music that they’re playing is not the kind of music they wanted to hear. Siguro doble ang bayad sa kanila. Hahaha. but anyways, I think they are flexible. I mean they could be “cono" and also be jologs. Pero parang ang pangit nila pakinggan because halatang halata na they don’t like what they are doing. Lalo na si triggerman. Ay Bos Sir Amo nap ala.

Campus Radio airname Barangay LS (current) airname
John Hendrix -Johnny Baby
Triggerman- BossSirAmo
Hot Lips- Liza Churvilyn
Jimmy Jam -Atong Bomb
Braggy -Barako Jones
Joe Spinner -Boy Tisoy
Jaybee -Istrowberi
Master T- Tito Papito
Dan the Man -Mr. Dream Boy
May-Anne- Mystery Girl

“Ikaw ang maysala"

Hay naku!! Si Mike “Excuse me poh” Enriquez was the culprit why they reformatted. Actually, I understand why he wanted to be this way. I think, at the old LS, their GMA artist they have no chance to play their song. Kaya hindi masyado sumisikat yung songs nila unlike ABS-CBN artist. Pero ngayon mas gugustuhin ko pa ang 101.9 For Life. Ang corny sooobra ng LS.

“buti na lang nandyan ka... sinta... buti na lang nandyan ka... pano na ako pag wala ka?“

Buti na lang nandyan ang NU!! Kundi… naku masisira ang ulo ko… h

No comments: