Sunday, April 01, 2007

Yahoo!!

I’m currently a member of more than 14 yahoo groups. Why I joined these yahoo groups, to be updated to that artist and to ask na din some questions. Those yahoo groups members are compose of the band member, manager, and their fans. In the case of Circus-the yahoo groups of eraserheads, this is the longest living yahoo group in the Philippines I think, I’ve got to ask questions and ang sumasagot ay mga die hard e head fans at pati yung mga ex managers. Yung pagsali ko naman sa yahoo groups ni Kitchie Nadal, kasi I need to interview her for my project in school because at some point she studied at my school. So ayun. Ito yung some na kasali ako…

Up dharma down
Sponge Cola
Imago
Eraserheads
Sandwich
Chicosci
Urbandub
Kitchie Nadal
Mojofly
Rivermaya
Pupil
Sugarfree

Marami pa like yung sa school yahoo groups. Basta things like that. Pero I’m opening the yahoo groups of eraserheads, pupil and rivermaya than the other group.

No comments: