Saturday, April 07, 2007

Now


Actually matagal na akong meron nito… pero dahil kelan lang ako nag ka blog eto sayo!!

Album Title: Now
Content: 11 tracks
Album Artist: Mojofly
Label: EMI

Review: Ricci Gurango (bass) was still her when this album came out. Kasama din ditto sina Lougee Basabas on vocals and Ali Alejandro on drums. These 3 piece band stand up again after Kitchie Nadal left the band. This is an album full of love songs, but in different tunes or sounds. Lougee also puts humor in every song.

1) Bato- I like the dooo…dooo… doo… part. it’s a song about sa pagiging “manhid” or just shy because he doesn’t want to show his real feelings. It is quite a funny song because of the lines “Mamundok ka na lamang kaya sa akin ay wag ka ng magpakita bato”
2) Sa Uulitin- I like the drum sound (I’m not being bias ha). Feel na feel ko yung sound, yung guitars, bass lahat… it’s a song about things you want to repeat again. A very good song for sa mga mag boyfriend/girlfriend “Naubusan na ng mga salita nag-uusap na lang ang mga salita nakakamangha”
3) Close to the end- the first two songs are quite up beat. Ngayon they slow things up. I think parang mamatay na siya… hehe or maybe close to the end na yung relationship nila. Longest song sa album
4) Mata- hay… I really like this song… very much… I like yung first line kasi ang astig “kamusta na…” basta astig talaga
5) Even if…- shortest song naman. Nakakaloka yung line na “I’m not looking for a one night stand” I think it’s a song about even if I’m not looking for a one night stand I can love you and my intentions is clean
6) Thank you- my least favorite song. Why? For me parang pang dagdag sa album pero I think its about Lougee “my litter sister Katie she so pretty she said she wants to be like me someday”
7) Tumatakbo- whoaah!! Another favorite of mine. And I think one of the soundtrack of my life. Lougee put another humor with this line “lagging bigo laging sawi sa pag-ibig minamalas o kay sakit may balat nga ba ako sa pwet”
8) Turn- I think it’s a song about moving on or leaving someone.
9) Wake up- I really like the lyrics (bias ba? Hehe) kasi it’s like so me… pero pag naka earphones ang sakit sa ears kasi ang pangit ng parang may umuugong.. I thought ng una sira lang yung player ko…
10) I don’t want you- medyo upbeat ulit. Yun lang… pero ok din
11) Mata 2- remake of my favorite song… if the fist one is good eto best na…

Packaging: good effort sa packaging siyempre si fafa Ali ata gumawa niyan. I like yung sa dulo may may drawing for every titles. Like yung “bato”, ali draws a rock. Then yung “mata” they draw one eye. Pero dun sa “Mata 2” they draw 2 eyes… haha si Lougee ay di nag patalo kay Ali, she made the comic strip about the story behind how the 3 meet.
Overall: Astig!!! Very funny yung mga songs. hindi ko mapipigilan na di mapatawa. That I think hindi ko nagagawa when I’m listening to other albums. 4 and a half rock stars out of 5.

No comments: