Saturday, April 28, 2007

Defense

I like to defend some issues about things that people can’t understand


Why do girls go gaga with rockstars?

I got this from pinoy exchange. Ouch!! Sapul ako dun. Hindi naman ako maka reply dun kasi I don’t have any account. Anyways, why not naman to like them di ba? I think it’s the same when I ask you why people go gaga with celebrities. It’s the same. The only difference is that rockstars are rockstars and celebrities are celebrities. (do I make sense?) haha. Another is in my case I love Ely, Ali, Mong, Gab, Yael or Rico not only because of their looks but because of their music. Nagkataon na lang na gwapo talaga ang mga rockstars. When you listen to their songs at your mp3, radio or IPod, you don’t see these guys. And nasasayo nay un if you like these guys because of the music or with their looks. I know someone na ang tinitignan lang sa mga rock bands ay ang itsura kesa sa music.

Why people hates Cueshé?

At first when “Stay” became a hit nagustuhan ko sila. Then “Sorry”, “Ulan” came out. Pero I lost my interest because I get tired of their music and I think because of the environment na din. Andaming may ayaw sa kanila. Isa na ko dun dati pero I realized that wala naman silang ginagawang masama. They just play music. And I read before about their past. Yung struggles nila. I think isa sila sa mga banda na naghirap talaga to attain what they are now. Infairness kahit sobrang daming may ayaw sa kanila ang madami naman din silang supporters (I guess).

Things about Piracy

Piracy is an act of getting the musician’s music without asking permission. Ok fine. I have a couple of pirated cds. And I think you can’t blame me or any other people who buys pirated cd. If you compare the price the pirated only cost 40-50 pesos. The original naman cost 250-300 pesos (OPM albums). Sobrang laki ng diperensya. Kung longevity naman ang pag-uusapan, talagang matagal ang buhay ng original album. Pero kelan lang I found this pirated album from my kuya. It’s Paolo Santos’ album. Kailan ba siya sumikat? Mga 2003? 2004? Sobrang gasagas na yung cd tapos kung saan saan lang nakalagay. Then wala siyang casing. Yung itsura niya di mo aakalain na tutunog pa. pero I try to play sa component. Ayun gumagana pa naman. So I rip agad yung songs sa computer para ma preserve. So ayun. Even pirated cd has long life. Some musicians din naman understand people why some buy pirated. Hello, we are living in a 3rd world country. Kaya sa mga musicians kailangan talagang mag full force in doing your album kasi mahirap kumita ng pera. And kawawa naman yung bumibili ng orig kung worthless naman. Sa mga record companies babaan naman ang presyo. Hehe…

Yael Yuzon is gay

What the?!! Heard of this several times. Naaah… I don’t think so. He has a girlfriend. But of course having a girlfriend doesn’t mean na real guy ka. Pero no… guy talaga si Yael (I guess).

Lougee poses nude on new men’s and fashion L’Orient magazine

Here’s the complete information: Apparently, Lougee was rumored that she posed nude in the country's new men's and fashion L'Orient magazine. According to the source, two of her shots featured her topless (One with a male model pointing her right nipple and the other with her hands both raised as if praising). Another shot shows her pubic hair in a rock lingerie fashion. This rumor was later confirmed. The magazine though is distributed in Singapore and only limited copies are in the Philippines.

At first I believed on that certain article about her. But after 5 minutes, I told to myself, Nah… it’s not true. Lougee studied, or still studying on a catholic all girl school like me. If the school authority of her school learned about this, naku lagot siya. Kasi like Andrea del Rosario, kinakahiya siya ng school namin. Anyways, if that’s true, lougee have a beautiful face and body so ok lang. for art’s sake siguro. Haha. You know if I’m a guy, si Lougee ang crush ko. Ka level niya yung pagiging crush ko sa kaniya sina Ely at Ali. Hahaha. I tried to ask it to their manager thru mailing list, pero hindi pi-nost. Kaya nakakataka din bakit hindi pi-nost ng moderator niya. Well, I respect them. I’m just so curious.

Why there shouldn’t be a reunion?

Got this from E-heads mailing list. di ko na basa yung whole message. But anyways, why naman hindi? Well on the second thought, pwedeng wag muna because hindi pa ka establish yung friendship nilang 4. well, mukhang malapit na mabuo, lalo na’t may gig together in one event ang pupil at sandwich. Step by step muna. I understand naman them. lalo’t na I learned the real reason behind Diane. Yun nga lang I haven’t heard Raimund’s side. Pero I know that ereaserheads reunion is just out there. Waiting for the right time.

No comments: