Monday, May 07, 2007

Amnesia

May 6 (Sunday)



“He is just a local boy”


It’s Mayweather (tama ba spelling) vs. De La Hoya(Golden Boy… kaya yung opening line ko Golden Boy from Rivermaya) today. As what I saw, I thought De la Hoya would win. As in when Mayweather would be at the side, De La Hoya will take advantage of it then punches him left and right, so I don’t get it bakit natalo siya? It’s like a mystery to me… haha… anyways; he is not naman Filipino so ok lang. leave it to them…

“Nakalimutan ko na… kinalimutan ko na… nakalimutan ko na na minahal kita”

I saw Rivermaya and Bamboo at SOP. Pero that is a replay. I also Sponge cola singing… well I forgot the title even though paulit ulit yung title. Well, katunog siya ng harapin or any songs from the Transit album. I think. Then after mass, I usually listen to RT for their Sunday Sessions. Their guest was Sino Sikat? I think their vocalist Kat is hot. I like some of their songs kahit na medyo soul na RnB na di ko masyado trip. Then I also listened to RockED radio at Nu. I like to listen to it because it makes me smarter. Haha. Their topic is about Mother. It’s like a tribute to Mother’s Day since Mother’s day will be on next week. You ask why so early eh may next Sunday pa naman? It is because the day after that is the election so they will talk about election instead. RockED is quite political. Pero they also talk about everything and anything like yung topic nga nila ngayon about mothers. Yun nga lang nahahaluan pa rin ng politics. Guest nila sina Aia (Taralet’s fame as what Gang said), Isa a make up artist, the vocalist of Greyhoundz, and Jaime Gatchitorena ata… then may dumadating na ibang guest like Mark Abaya, Zach Lucero, Francis Brew(parang guest na din even though he is a dj from that station). Yun nga about their mothers. Isa’s mother is a lesbian. Then nakaka shock din yung vocalist ng greyhoundz kasi syempre when you say greyhoundz, punk rock… pero very quiet lang siya and he really loves his mother. Ayun basta ang ganda ng talk nila. May sinabi si Gang and Lourd na nakakatawa pero ang ganda ng meaning… kaso I forgot… Nakaka inspire…

Then my father is switching channels nalipat niya sa Channel 7. I saw Miggy of Chicosci. So bumaba ako agad to watch that. 2nd round na sila. Ang naabutan ko yung katayan round and guess who’s the hired killer… yup it’s Ely Buendia. Nag ka phobia nako… kasi nga diba last January he is a contestant from that show tapos next day heart attack. Well sana hindi nga pero pumasok yan sa utak ko. Ok… erase erase erase… natatawa ako every time nag ko-comment siya sa mga contestant like “Tapos na ba? inantok kasi ako eh” haha. yung mga contestant ay sina Miggy, Biboy, vocalist ng Frio, Kala, Mom’s Cake sino pa ba… nakalimutan ko na…basta ayun… then I remember he also said “yung dalawa ok at yung isa no way”… haha quite corny siguro pero natatawa ako… lalo’t na nung binibigkas yun. Hay… he is so… he is so… can’t explain. There’s something about him that can’t be explaine and it’s another mystery for me. If you don’t know him, then you saw him on that show, you never think that he experienced a heart attack and got triple angioplasty. And I think nasabi ko na ito but I’ll say it again he is more handsome now than his e-head days.

So let’s go to Miggy. in fairness, he is handsome pala. Yun nga lang parang nag aahit ng kilay. Aba daig pa ako. He is also hyperactive. When Jaya and Allan K is on cue para to say something, eh nakikita siya sa camera todo pose na parang nag joke sa camera. He sang mga ballads and old songs. haha. ang layo sa chicosci sound. Ah, oo nga pala I think they are one of the bands nakasali sa isang contest. Forgot the name of the contest. Parang puro Asian bands ata… sory… I have amnesia. Haha. Then he won nga pala. Tapos yung k-hilingan niya is for sister na hindi niya kamukha and spokening dollar ha. Astig ni Miggy. Ay oo nga pala. Yung last round when they are 3 contestants left, tapos Ely need to choose one na kakatayin, he chose Biboy. Lahat nga pala sila ay walang mali so parang it’s up to Ely. Maybe closeness is a factor why Ely chose Miggy . Syempre if tatangalin ni Ely si Shiela, vocalist ng Frio, parang obvious naman diba. Gets? I mean among the three yung Frio yung di ka close ng Pupil. Tapos I think closer si Miggy than Biboy. Siguro lang ha. Kasi at NU Rock Awards I saw Miggy, siya yung nag introduce sa Pupil. I don’t know if that’s evidence or it makes sense. Pero ayun.

Tapos sa Sharon, palipat lipat din kasi ako ng Channel, I saw Kean of Calla Lily, he sang a Metro Pop song, ok yung voice niya ha. I mean not the usual vocalist voice. Medyo parang powerful. Then ayun nga palipat lipat ako ng channel, nalipat ko sa PBO, I saw Kuh Ledesma with 4 girls. I think that girls are from Keltcross. I really don’t know much about them. I just read about them at the “Tikman Ang Langit” they have the same management with Eraserheads the Racket Group. And one of them is the ex of Raimund na I think last, last week kasama niya sa isang gig because Myrene was not in Manila. Hmmm…

Haha… napanood ko na to. pero di ko sila nakita. Anyways luma na ito and yung featured vocalist are Jet Pangan Group, The Jerks, Wolfgang, Razorback and marami pa. yung sa Jet Pangan Group, nandun si Ricci Gurango and Allan of Mojofly. Hehe cute ng itsura nila. Si jet pangan hindi nagbabago ang face.

So ayan andaming discoveries. Andami ko ding nakalimutan. Tsk tsk…

No comments: