Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Koboy

Things you enjoy, even when no one around you wants to go out and play. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level? Make a list, post it to your journal... and then tag 5 friends and ask them to post it to theirs.

1) Coke Float- better than those of Starbucks drinks. Of course lalo na’t Summer ngayon. It’s not easy to have money.
2) Watching Ellen- I found her as an interesting character. A while ago I just saw her crying when the African choir sang with Josh Groban singing “You Raise Me Up”
3) Listening to music- it’s one of those things that you can do whether you are happy, sad, anxious, reviewing, etc..
4) Writing at my journal- I have an on-line journal and a real diary.
5) Making ka art-ehan- I love drawing, sketching… and now I found myself, doing mosaics pictures.
6) Making my D-I-Y bracelets and necklaces- it’s a fun way to kill time. You’re not only killing time you also being a productive in a way.
7) Looking at my scrapbook- it’s a relaxing way to see memories in form of pictures.
8) Making another scrapbook- this time a scrapbook about my college life
9) Seeing my crushes on tv- nakakawala ng pagka depress o loneliness…
10) Day dreaming- I love to day dream. It’s nice to dream because my dreams are really impossible.
11) Eating street foods- mura lang and delicious pa for me. I really like fish balls, isaw, ballot (is it a street foods?) basta anything na nilalangaw at iniihaw. I’m a quite a koboy…

No comments: