Sunday, May 13, 2007

Rockestra III

These are bands that I think would be on the Rockestra III if meron pa nga nito.

+Sponge Cola- kasi last year Hale so ayan. Gets. Gulo ko

+Pupil- last year The Dawn. Another rock legend yan. Since Eraserheads ay isa sa rock legends ayan si Ely. At tsaka tapos na din ang Sandwich, Cambio, Twisted Halo which I think shortcut for eraserheads. Kaso Rockestra is with cooperation with Thirdline Inc. eh di ba there’s something between Ely and Thirdline? Keep our fingers cross.

+Rivermaya- legendary na din yan. Plus I think maganda ang kalalabasan nun dahil pwede talagang samahan ng orchestra ang mga kanta nila.

+Typecast- um… parang last year kasi Urban dub and Up dharma Down sila yung biggest indie band that year. So this year parang Typecast will replace them. I think.

+Mojofly- another indie band. Wala lang I just like them.
Siguro naman kahit isa dito would be on the actual list of the Rockestra III.

Pls Chino!!! Place them on the list. I have your album… Fuchsiang Pag-Ibig… hehehe… or I can tell to the dean of music in our school. She is a part of that production. Yung skul ko kasi is well known for music education. I guess.

No comments: