Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I think I’m in l_ _ e!!

I finally said “yes” to him.

So if you will read this one please don’t continue. Hahaha… baka mali mali grammar ko pagtawanan mo pa… pero if you really like to continue sige na nga…

I spent 17 years of waiting, and then now I finally found you. I don’t know if it is really you that I will spend my whole life with.
I don’t want to be like those celebrities who treat relationship like a joke. yung mga nag ko-collect then select or always change bf or gf as if its they’re changing like it’s their underwear. I want you to be the first and last guy in my life. Is it sounds impossible? I don’t know. All I know is that I really love you dearly that no other guy receives this much love I’m giving to you (except dad and utols).

Ok that’s it I know you’re already laughing…

No comments: