Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Game ka na ba Yael, Ali?

Nakalimutan ko ulit i-post.

Sept. 16, 2006

Wiheeee!!! I’m happy that I wasn’t able to attend the basketball game in Rizal. Yael and Ali two of the hottest guy from me where the contestants for Game Ka Na Ba? In Chanel 2. I’m very proud for them. They were able to be in the 2nd stage, I don’t know what it is called. Anyways, before they make atras abante, it is a ritual that Kris will ask the contestant stupid, funny, intrigue questions. Kris saw Sitti’s legs. Then I think Kris asked Yael, Ali and Jazz(?)(Itchyworms) about their exercise. Yael said he jogs 3 kilometers a day while Ali doesn’t do anything. Then Kris said that during commercial break, Yael wants to be near Sitti. Yael’s face expressions was so cute!! Then Kris asked something and Yael said something like “she’s tattooed on my mind”. Then Sitti sang some lines. Then Kris asked Yael to sing a song for Sitti. He sang “Crazy for you”. Kris let Yael and Sitti to look each other, eye to eye contact. Then back to the game, at first Ali and Jazz and Sitti were ahead of Yael but as soon as he answered the question sunod sunod na tama niya. Because of this Yael was able to be the first to won in the atras abante round. He had a 2atras powers. Kris gave advice if he uses his atras powers to Ali and Jazz, Sitti will have a great advantage. Yael followed Kris. So the audience goes Uy….!! Because of what Yael did, Sitti won having another slot for the final round. Kris said that Yael owe a kiss from Sitti. Wiheee!!! As far as I know, Yael has a girlfriend. That’s it. I’ll keep quiet….

No comments: