Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Video Review III

Video Review:

1) One look by Kjwan
I like this video because it’s a different kjwan. You know not the usual rock, dark (as in madilim) video. Here very chillax. At maliwanag yung set unlike Daliri, Pintura, Sa ilalim… I think all of their videos are dark. Haha. I love this song. It became my LSS for the month of March. I really like the idea of the little kids impersonating kjwan. I really like the song plus they turn 3600… so 5 out of 5 rockstars

2) Sundo by Imago
I like the song ulit. I also like the place. Dito bas a Pinas yun? Parang may desert. Then the idea of the video is I think she(Aia) is waiting for someone to fetch her kaya she just lie sa kalagitnaan ng kalye.


Mahilig talaga si Aia humiga sa weird places. Like in Akap, sa likod ng car ngayon naman sa kalsada. So I’ll give 4 and a half rockstars!!
3) Upside down by 6 cyclemind
haha… you guess it… I love this song too. But unlike the other video, hindi ko masyado type yung video. It’s like Calla lily’s “Magbalik” na parang “Prinsesa”. Because parang nag-aact na 1 or 2 person ala “Magbalik” then instead na may caption may talkies ala “Prinsesa”. Until now I’m waiting for their continuation for “Umaasa” video. Akala nila nakalimutan ko na. haha. So I will give 3 rockstars!!
4) Dear Kuya by Sugarfree may pagka “Palibhasa lalaki” ang feel ng video. Haha. Naabutan ko yan noh. It’s a sitcom. So ayun may pagka sit com yun video.
Andun si Monra!! Hehe.. my favorite. Andun din sina Maui Taylor, Tuesday Vargas and some that I don’t know. Anyways, ok yung video sa I will give 3 and a half rockstars!!!

No comments: