Thursday, May 24, 2007

oh Tuesday

May 22, Tuesday

“Oh Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, ang lungkot araw pag dating ng Tuesday”

I went to a mall to buy internet load, earphones for my MP3 and 2 C battery for the remote control car of my lil’ bros. I went first to National Bookstore. I headed at the book area. I don’t know why. Then I saw this book by Bob Ong (the author of a very funny but good book ABNKKBSNPLKO) entitled “Stainless Steal Longanissa”. I have thoughts of buying that book pero I got confused when I saw “5 Person You Meet in Heaven”. Konti lang naman yung dala kong pera. Mga 280 ata yung book. Then nakita ko tong “Tuesdays with Morrie”. 270 bucks. Kaso I really want the “5 Person..” dati pa. pero mukhang maganda naman din yung “Tuesdays With Morrie” kasi same author lang naman. So I buy “Tuesdays… “Instead. It’s my 2nd time to buy a book with my own money. The first time was when I buy the “Tikman Ang Langit…”. I read books but I don’t usually buy I’ll borrow lang than buying one, like borrowing from library and from friends.

Nung bibili ako ng earphones nagkulang pera ko. Buti naawa sa akin yung nagbebenta. Haha…

Then when my job is done, I went home. Naglakad nga lang ako pauwi. Hindi biro yung nilakad ko. Ang layo din yun noh. Then I read that book agad. Quite good ha kahit I just read some part of it. So now I can’t wait to buy another book. I buy albums more than my clothes. Actually I don’t buy my own clothes. Haha. I let my mother do that for me. so ngayon I add books sa mga list na I’ll buy with my own money. Naku madugong pag-iipon ito.

Tignan mo nga naman. Bumili ako ng “Tuesdays with Morrie” on Tuesday.

No comments: