Monday, May 07, 2007

People say you need money for food

May 1, (Tuesday)

“People say you need money for food”

It’s my 1st day of being a dish washer/maid/baby sitter, or maybe an all-around maid. Hahaha. Our maid leaves for her vacation. So I will be quite productive these days. Hahaha. Like kanina, I washed the dishes, fold our clothes, and let my brother take a bath. Well, its not the first time it happened. Pero, o.k lang. as like what I’ve said, in these simple chores I feel useful and important.

“Halika sama tayo buhay coke buksan mo. Sige na bonding tayo…”

Anyways, we went again in Mall of Asia. It’s the last day of my relatives to be here because tomorrow, they will leave and they will go back home. We ate at Mannang/Mannhan… tama ba? Yun… ang sarap ng foods. Like yung fried rice nila, yung vegetables basta lahat. Soobrang dami ng food that my head aches. Naku high blood na ba ako? Hahaha…

“Dear Kuya kamusta ka na anong balita”

Ayun. We were complete kanina. All of my siblings were there. Ayun. It’s nice to see my kuya. We talk and kinda bonded. I miss him. bakit naman hindi? When we are still small, pero until now small pa naman kami, we are play mates. Haha. no choice eh. Isang taon lang ang difference nang age naming. He teach me to play chess, tong-its, basketball, play station… haha. he is in a far away place because he is studying in a far away place. Haha. not quite far. Nasa somewhere in caloocan.

Hide and seek with cockroaches…

“Treat me like a fool. Kiss me like I rule”

I really, really, really hate cockroaches. Every time when I see one, I’m always shock. Kasi parang nag “peek-a-boo” siya. Tapos parang he is very happy to scare me. Like yesterday, he hides near my bed, then when I’m looking something biglang siyang lumabas. Omigosh!! I’m not really into cursing. I only curse here in my blog and in my thoughts. And sometimes, when I’m really angry. Yung mga ipis nay an ang suki sa pag mumura ko. As in!! I’m really angry and disgusted sa roaches. I really don’t get why God created cockroaches. Parang wala naman silang natutulong sa mundo. Ang kayan lang nilang gawin ay inisin ako. Pang pasira talaga ng araw. So, one of characteristics in a guy is he must know how to kill a cockroach. Kasi di ko talaga kaya.

No comments: