Saturday, May 26, 2007

Blogerista

1) Why do you have a blogger account?
+um… I just want to have a little space in the net like other people do.

2) Who influence you to have one?
+influence? I don’t know… maybe the surroundings. Sometimes, like when I search something, halos puro sa blog nanggaling.

3) In blogging, who do you look up to?
+hmmm…I like the blogging style of nielsen. He blogs about music, I really admire yung mga ideas niya yung comments and humor. I also like the blog of my friend.

4) Why come up with that blog title?
+actually, The Carbon Stereoxide of the Ultraelectromagnetic Petite Girl is not the first title that came up to my mind. I think its Petite Girl Rocks Her Enormous World. I think its common or walang dating so I decided to change it. Then as I browse yung mga pinag po-post ko, parang tungkol sa music plus e-heads. For me, yung Stereoxide is parang about music. You know, STEREO-xide parang stereo sa radio. Tapos yung Ultraelectromagnetic parang exaggeration lang. so yun. Incidentally, yan yung last and first album ng heads with Ely.

5) Do you read blogs? Which blog do you prefer reading?
+ yeah… I like to read blogs to those people I know and people who blogs about people I know. Kasi siyempre kilala ko siya di ba, makaka relate ako.

6) Describe your blog.
+umm… my blog reflects about me. Simple lang. then favorite ko ang black and pink. Tapos nilagyan ko lang ng pics from my fave bands. tapos siguro minsan wrong grammar… hahaha… so it reflects nga about me…

7) When you write something for your blog , do you consider the people who will read your blog or just blog about what you want?
+ umm… I just blog about what I want to tell the world. I don’t care about the people who read (at first). Don’t get me wrong I like the idea that people will give their time reading my blog lalo na sa mga taong di ko kilala. What I mean is hindi ko iniisip sa simula yung readers like parang ang pangit ng pi-nost ko. Eh ganun talaga pangit yung mga pinopost ko…hahaha…I’m blogging for myself not for other people. And how they will know me if I think of the reader first. It’s like having camera all over your home ala Pinoy Big Brother.

8) What do you mostly blog about?
+Like what my blog title says The Carbon Stereoxide of the Ultraelectromagnetic Petite Girl, music. Yung mga magandang albums or videos. Then about me at times when wala akong magawa or walng maisip na i-blog.

9) Do you have other blog accounts other than blogger?
+ yeah… I have multiply and myspace account. Pero hindi ko masyado na update. Tapos meron ding xanga and easy journal pero di ko na o-open.

10) How long will you keep your blog running?
+I don’t know. Until I know my password and until I have ideas to post and hanggang may urge para mag blog.

No comments: