Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Parokya ni Kamikazee




“ano mas gusto mo, Parokya ni Edgar or Kamikazee ? asked by my friend. “Well, halos pareho lang naman sila di ba? I answered.

Did I answer his question, mukhang hindi. So why give it a try now. Parokya ni Edgar has been for quite some time now. Last Sunday I saw them at A.S.A.P. celebrating their 13th year. I know lot of their songs unlike Kamikazee of course Parokya has more album than Kamikazee.

I remember that John Hendrix a.k.a. Johnny Baby, awarded Kamikazee, the Parokya Ni Edgar Award in Pinoy Mag. PNE introduced Kamikazee in the LivELY as Parokya ni Kamikazee.


I’m not really a big fan of these two bands but I like some of their songs. PNE created a suitor song “Harana”, they have also this kinda RnB with a hip hop flavor “The Yes Yes Show” and the really heart warming “Your Song”. Sa Kamikazee naman I just know few song from them like yung mga singles that they’ve released. When “Narda” hit the airwaves, I really like it but as time goes by I got tired of it because wherever I go “Narda” is always there. Sa radio, school, jeep, bus… basta anywhere and everywhere “Narda” is there.

Voice wise they both don’t have that really good voice but Chito’s voice ay malamig. Si Jay iba eh.

They both also have full of humor, yan yung isang characteristic that I like sa isang guy. Yung may sense of humor.

o.k. hindi ko pa rin nasasagot yung tanong. I think I’ll stick to PNE. I’m planning to buy their new album containing their greatest hits, I guess.

No comments: