Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Alam mo ba…

+that Rico Blanco has something to do with my e-mail add password?

+that even if I’m not yet a fan of eraserheads when the news that Ely Buendia will be leaving the band I still remember that he appeared on a News oriented show and parang ang title ng news about them ay “erase na ba ang eraserhead?”?

+My father loves Bamboo. That’s the only Filipino band that he likes and a little bit of eraserheads and Rivermaya on the side?

+My mother likes eraserheads. Para daw kasing beatles. I don’t know pano niya na compare yung dalawa. I mean hindi naman siya nag surf sa internet or hindi naman siya ganun ka aware about the band. Ang gulo ko. Basta ang galing kasi na compare niya yun without someone telling her. I guess.

+na the first album I bought with my own money ay “Palabas” of Sponge Cola?

+na the last album I bought was “Isang Ugat, Isang Dugo”?

+that at first I thought “214” is originally done by Luke Mejares?

+ that I thought adik si Rico when I saw one of their videos yung may kulay pa yung buhok niya at sobrang payat?

+ that at this picture it took me about a minute to locate Rico. I thought it’s a F4 wanna be group. Nanibago kasi ako sa itsura ni Rico dyan. Ang una kong nakilala ay si Mark. But I’m already a fan when I saw this picture.

+ that ang pinaka favorite kong foreign band ay Snow Patrol at Coldplay?

+ na si Gary Lightbody and Tom Cruise lang ang crush kong foreign celebrity?

+na my mother told me that Yan is more handsome than Yael?

+ na of course I disagree with that idea.

+ My father told to me that Champ looks like Ezekiel of Pinoy Big Brother?

+ na I think Kat from Sino Sikat? Band is hot?

+My mother also like Rivermaya’s old songs?

+that my brothers also love Rivermaya and eraserheads?

+that nakausap ko na ang Imago at Spongecola sa telephone?

+ Crush ko din si Rico?

+ na kamukha ko si armo? (hahaha joke (?))…

+ I think Gabby Alipe has the perfect rock star look?

+ that I can watch the music videos of my favorite artist hundred times and still not get tired of it at lalo na pag galing sa eraserheads?

+na walang myx ang cable ko?

+na I’m dying to have a myx sa cable ko?

+ na I think Wake up your seatmate has a fresh kind of sound?

+I don’t like “Ang katulad mong walang katulad” by orange and lemons?

+I like cueshé back on their “Stay” days?

+I also like Hale back on their “The Day You Said Goodnight” days?

+ na I can live without rap and bosa nova kind of music?

+ na I don’t know what to do now that Rico left Rivermaya?

No comments: