Friday, June 01, 2007

What I’m loving now…

Songs…

+“Signal Fire” by Snow Patrol. I also love their video for that song. The spiderman inspired video, of course, because it’s included at spiderman cd.

+“So Blue” by Sino Sikat? I’m not really into their kind of music yung soul daw. Pero I like their songs. I’m planning to buy their album

+“Pilit” by Hilera that’s actually my current LSS. It’s like “kung wala ka” by hale. Pero I like “pilit” than the latter. I’m quite shock that Hilera could make this kind of song. It’s different from their “Rhyme without Reasons” and “Define”.

+“LSS” by Stonefree might be my LSS soon. wala lang just like it

Books…

+Tuesday s With Morrie- I finished that already and it’s really good. It’s a book that everyone must read before they die. It’s uplifting. I learned not to be shy to show your feelings towards other people because if you will not show it now kelan pa. Another is its better late than never. And it’s my motto. Haha…

+America is in the Heart- I’m not yet finish reading it. It’s about the life of a poor Filipino peasant boy who wanted to go to America. Lot of struggles came at his life. And…. I don’t know I’m still reading it.

+“The Love Bus”-The Love is in the bus and class- it’s written by me. haha… it’s not yet finish. Wala lang… kalokohan ko nanaman… I’m planning to post it if I’m finish already.

No comments: