Thursday, June 14, 2007

What's odd about my blog?

“Odd even ba ngayon? Odd even ba ngaon? Odd even ba ngayon?”

+I have opening line that something to do or sometimes doesn’t do anything, which came from a song like what I just did.

+I have album reviews even I am not intellectual in terms of music. But I think this kind of reviews should be read because there are a lot of people are like me- clueless about notes or whatsoever.

+I also have video reviews. I don’t know if somebody has like that.

+I post my current Last Song Syndrome (LSS).

+I have my nonsense poems.

+I have nonsense titles.

+I have nonsense blog posts.

Hehehe… joke lang ata yung last 3… pero pwede din…

+If I read or hear something then I want to react but so shy I will write it here.

+typographical errors… haha… wrong grammars…

At ang pinaka odd para sa akin ay…

+I have a blog like this. I am super shy. And I know with this you will know me personally. Siguro you will know more about me than my close friends pag binasa mo simula hanggang recent posts ko.

No comments: