“Odd even ba ngayon? Odd even ba ngaon? Odd even ba ngayon?”
+I have opening line that something to do or sometimes doesn’t do anything, which came from a song like what I just did.
+I have album reviews even I am not intellectual in terms of music. But I think this kind of reviews should be read because there are a lot of people are like me- clueless about notes or whatsoever.
+I also have video reviews. I don’t know if somebody has like that.
+I post my current Last Song Syndrome (LSS).
+I have my nonsense poems.
+I have nonsense titles.
+I have nonsense blog posts.
Hehehe… joke lang ata yung last 3… pero pwede din…
+If I read or hear something then I want to react but so shy I will write it here.
+typographical errors… haha… wrong grammars…
At ang pinaka odd para sa akin ay…
+I have a blog like this. I am super shy. And I know with this you will know me personally. Siguro you will know more about me than my close friends pag binasa mo simula hanggang recent posts ko.
June 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment