Thursday, June 21, 2007

My Uban Life...


I swam across, I jump across for you or the things I do cause you are all yellow” (tama ba lyrics? Pls. bear with me. )

When I thought of that title I hysterically laugh about it. Until know while I am writing I am still laughing. LOL!!! I have this weird habit of plucking my white hairs. At first you think it’s not weird because you see a lot of people doing that but I am doing it all by myself. Isn’t weird? I really don’t like having white hair or it’s called uban in Filipino. I am only 17 lang pero I have na. I think it’s in
the genes eh. My father said na teenager pa lang siya meron na din siyang uban… hehehe… white hair. To pluck my white hair I will face on the mirror and brush it. Then parang itataas mo yung hair or do weird movements basta dapat makakita lang ng white hair… basta nakakaloka… manipis na yung buhok ko dahil ata dito. I have thousands of uban… hahaha!!! pero yung teacher ko she really loves my hair kasi soft daw at black na black. My hair can be really deceiving. Kasi yung white hair ko nasa loob. And that’s my uban life… lol!!

No comments: