Thursday, June 14, 2007

Friendship... is it over?

“In good times in bad times I’ll be on your side forevermore that’s what friends are for”

I will post Mark Escueta’s post at Rivermaya yahoo groups. May nag post kasi na before 2005 pa lang Rico already told the band that he will be leaving the band sooner or later…



For everyone's info.Nope hindi maayos ang pag-alis ni Blanco sa maya.It was not
a mutual decision, and none of us thought it was a good idea.Ang daming planong
nasira, at napahiya kami sa madaming tao.Warner Asia, Warner Philippines and the
Grounders included.Everyday we get inquiries for gigs here and mostly
abroad.Lahat yon nacancel.Hindi siya nagpaalam ng maayos and to this day, not a
single 'sorry' has beenuttered by him.


It’s so sad that they end in a bad way. Bakit ba tuwing may nag be-break like kahit sa relationship laging nagkakaglit lagi. I mean sana naging maayos yung break-up. sayang yung mga years na nilaan for that friemdship… I understand Mark. Kasi di ba ang rami na nilang napag daanan, ang rami na nilang achievements, tapos sikat na sikat sila not only here but also outside the country. Yun yung dream nila. Or I think it’s everybody’s dream to be that popular.



I tried to convince him to stay even if OBVIOUSLY he SHOULD stay.Ayaw parin
niya. Nilagay niya sa sariling kamay ang kinabukasan ng banda, at binasura in
favor of HIMSELF. Again, we are a team. His leaving the band was contrary to
what the team wantedand a major setback with regards to our long term plans.
Plans that we have been working on forthe last 6 years.


Eto ang nakaka shock



For the record, Blanco is NOT my friend anymore.

Hay… sayang talaga…

I can still respect him for his talent and what he has done for the band in
thepast but after what he has done now, things have definitely
changed.
Laging magkasama ang forgive and forget…
Being a Christian,
I have learned what forgiveness is and it it very easy for meto give him that.
But I also know what true friendship is. Both are earned and he will haveto move
mountains to get it, if he even wants is at all. Kung ayaw niya, wag niya.I
agree na dapat walang siraan, pero dapat wala ring lokohan.The issue between me
and Blanco is personal and I want you guys to understandthat I am not trying to
get you guys to share my views. Mike, Japs & Lizza have their ownways of
dealing with the situation. I know what he means to you and what he once meantto
me. The recent event have been too heavy to keep inside and I am sorry if I
havemade you guys feel bad at times. Again, you have always had our love and
energy and Ibelieve you deserve our honesty, through good times and bad times.
Let’s just leave it atthat.


Dun sa fudge mag, meron dung pictures behind-the-scenes. Siguro nung time na yun alam na nilang aalis rico. Walang pictures dun na magkasama lahat sila. Of course meron silang picture together and that’s on the front page or cover. Pero yung sa behind the scenes nga wala. Meron dun parang mag isa lang si rico tapos yung tatlo parang nag uusap or something. And get this sabi dun rico left the place when his job is done. Kalokah!!

No comments: