Monday, June 25, 2007

I am a small bird after all

“I am beautiful that’s for sure… I’m like a bird I fly away I don’t know where my home is I don’t know where my soul is”

A few days ago I wrote about I am now loving my business subjects. And now I realized that I love myself. But not in the extent of parang nagiging negative na. Siguro I just more love myself now than before. I learned to love what I suppose and should love. To tell you frankly like most of teenagers I have my own insecurities or I dreamed of someone else. Like being intelligent one, famous, whatsoever. Now I came to the point that I just like who I am. I accept what I can do and the things I can’t do because that’s me. I think I can’t be the president of the student council nor be suma cumlaude. I think I can’t handle it. I just love my low profile life (what?!!) hehe… but I think I can be somebody that no one else could be. Now I am searching for who I am. It takes time and I think even my time is over I still don’t know myself well. So why not start knowing about myself? Wala namang mawawala di ba?

No comments: