Monday, June 04, 2007

Panic Buying


June 2, Saturday

“Sinong marunong pumunta pwede ba akong sumama sa Divisoria…”

That song is nothing to do what I will post. I didn’t go to divisoria. We went to Glorrieta with my lil brothers and my mother. Then I went to the record store and bought Rivermaya Live and Acoustic Featuring Slapshock. I buy that c.d. because there are videos included there. My mind is still in shock about Rico left the band. So maybe to stay away from nostalgia I bought that c.d. I also bought this Fudge magazine where Rivermaya is in the cover, thinking that Rico and the band will say something more about the rumors. But no, they didn’t. pero hindi ko pa masyado nababasa. There’s a lot of reading materials still on hold. I’m also looking forward to the Myx Magazine. I think they are also in the cover. I also bought Stainless Longannisa by bob ong. I still not able to read it because I’m not yet finish in reading America is the Heart. Nobela eh. Ang haba.

No comments: