Thursday, June 14, 2007

Mga gumulantang sa aking mundo sa nakaraang araw/week...

“In life nothing is certain you never know what will happen”

I used that line from cueshe’s song because yan lang yan ang naisip ko. Please for give me. hehe…(don’t judge my post by it’s opening line)

I received a handful of appalling news whether it’s in the music, showbiz, politics and my life area. In the music area, you know that I am still in the bolt from the blue about Rico and Rivermaya, maybe because they still mum about the issue. But I think they have this “explosive” confession on the June issue of Myx Mag. Then next is about the blind item about Ely Buendia, again. That he is the reason about delayed of the contest that he judged. Another is I read in the yahoo groups I read about Raimund and Myrene is still not married. Shocking isn’t it? in the radio area, mga few years ago I am listening in the radio station like Campus Radio, W Rock , Mellow and NU in the side. These radio stations ay medyo less talk and more music. So ngayon nung nawala yung Campus more on NU na ako and konting RT at Magic. Then pag nakikinig ako more on talk na like sa RT and Magic, medyo daring na yung mga pinag-uusapan nila. I never thought that is allowed sa radio. Like talking about the size of your wang to your“experiences”.

In showbiz area naman, you all know about Paris Hilton being house arrested. I am thwarted. Pero I don’t know if she is back on jail. Nakakaasar kasi they thought money is so powerful. Eto ding si Lindsay Lohan, she is such a loser. Both of them actually. It’s so sad because children idolized them. I mean they should be a GOOD role model. What will those children might think, na it’s good to drink and take drugs basta my money… sa local naman, we all know about the Gretchen/John and Ruffa/Ylmaz issues. Nakakaloka na talaga ang mga nangyayari sa planet earth.

Sa life ko naman, I learned that this friend of mine na itago na lang natin siya sa pangalang Real ay kinasal na at may anak na itago nating sa pangalang Dj. She is one of my good friends sa high school because she is my classmate for 2 years. Nakaka disappoint because she is intelligent pa naman, I mean she could be the next whatsoever if she just forget about sex. Now I have this thing on my mind that I will not be pregnant, maybe when I am married pwede na. Kasi I have a classmate na teenage mother, yung cousin ko din and I don’t want to be in that line. Pero nakaka inspire thin because they are not living the “teenage life” anymore. But I am still proud of her because she still continues to have this “angel” in her life. I mean it’s so easy to get rid of her by simply buying “pamparegala” or anything na mabibili sa quiapo. But you know everything happens for a reason. I think with that baby you will be stronger person, you will learn to appreciate things, you will learn to love life… but I know it’s hard but I like to tell you that I’m just here waiting to call me. You may not believe me or find it just a joke because it’s coming from me (ako kasi yung parang laging nag papatawa or everything I said is joke) but not with this kind of situation my friend. Sana you will continue your studies because as I said you are intelligent. Don’t make your angel be hindrance to your success because she is not. It should be your inspiration. She is quite pretty. I saw the picture in your friendster. I wish you all the contentment in life.

In that note… its goodbye for me… Amen?... Amen!...

No comments: