Monday, June 11, 2007

First day hi

“First day of school dapat cool na cool mas malamig pa sa tubig ng swimming pool”

Ok ok ok… pasukan na… on Wednesday it’s our first day of classes. It’s weird because I kind of miss school. Then when I’m in school, I kind of hate it. gulo talaga ng utak ko. I miss my friends slash classmates. I miss studying in an air conditioned room (we have aircon in our home but we open it during night only) , I miss my professors (??? Sipsip), I miss commuting, I miss my baon, I miss taft fast food restaurants, I miss my ugly uniform, I miss St. scho… hahaha… well I am sophomore already. Ang bilis. It’s like just yesterday I am in kindergarten, and then I’m step closer to my commencement exercise (yan pa rin ba tawag pag college. Whatever!) I miss wearing toga… hehehe… but siguro before graduating I must memorize first my college hymn, alma mater or whatever you call that. sooory st. scholastica di ko pa memorize… but I know you will forgive me because I still stick in your school in spite of irrational reasons in mind ( it is because there’s no boys… not…) do you know that I really like to transfer to other school but I’m still thankful that you’re on my side (what the…sino na sa side ko si st. scho? ang labo ko…) I mean buti na lang you still accept me I had been bad in your school (nah… di naman) but what I can do? I think all I can do is to stick to you for 3 more years and now I am starting to live the one year from that three. Hehehe… buti na lang na impeach agad ako dun sa org na sinalihan ko. Hahaha… ;> I am not attending daw the meetings. Eh wala silang magagawa busy ang sked ko noh, bakit ko pa sila uunahin I will not earn golden points. I still can’t believe 2nd year na ko… ang saya.. hehe… ang babaw ko noh… yep that’s me… mababaw pero deep…

Uy… wag kayong masyadong maniwala sa mga pinagsusulat ko… hehe kalokohan lang yan…

No comments: