Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Ipikit mo ang iyong mata parang Eraserheads na din…


Ano ba yan… I forgot to post it… matagal ko ng na type to.

September 20


Just a few days ago I posted something about E-heads. How I wanted to hear their songs live. Last Saturday after going to a piano lesson I went to glorietta with my mother. Then I hear some noise as if there’s somebody singing. I’m at the 2nd floor and I saw people looking down at the ground floor which is the activity center of the mall. As I grew closer I hear “Pare Ko” and got surprised when it’s Ely Buendia and his band Pupil. At last I saw him and hear an Eraserheads song even though not the original members of the band were there to perform that first hit song from their album “Ultraelectromagneticpop!” We stopped for a while to listen the song. My mother sings along because she knew the song. Kahit na nalalakasan or naiingayan siya. Eh ako I’m used to that noise na. its funny kasi when they were in the “tang ina” part Ely would stop singing and let the people sing that part. I just imagine na Raimund, Buddy and Marcus were there or just focus on Ely’s face, at that point parang Eraserheads ay nandun na din. But when they sang “Kalawakan” its time to focus on all of the band members. It’s not Eraserheads song anymore. I didn’t expect them to see on that day. But you know I really pray to see them and other bands that I like. So mas maganda pala talaga when things happened unexpectedly. Doble yung happiness.

No comments: